Prototyping: Making the Most of Your Idea
Creating a prototype doesn’t have to be a high-cost endeavor.
In fact, investing a little bit of time up front can pay huge dividends by identifying potential problems early and putting a better end product in front of your users. Recognize how to put prototypes to work for you.
You will learn about:
- When you should and shouldn’t prototype a project
- The associated costs and benefits of prototyping
- How to make a prototype that will get you positive results
- What to do with a prototype when you are done prototyping
- How to convince your colleagues that prototyping is a valuable venture