Digital Experience Platform partner — Acquia
OPTIMIZING DIGITAL EXPERIENCES
Nerdery partners with content management systems (CMS) market leader Acquia to extend our digital capabilities so you can achieve both economies of scale and a fast time to market while breaking away from the competition. For six consecutive years, the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management report identifies Acquia as a Leader in the industry.
NERDERY ACQUIA ENGAGEMENTS
+100k new web sessions per month
70% of Drupal Nerds are Acquia Certified
4.1M unique visitors to Nerdery client websites last month
HOW WE CAN HELP
- CMS platform or product road mapping
- Alignment with Drupal core and contributed ecosystem using a Drupal Contrib-First approach
- Replatforming to consolidate disparate or legacy systems onto new highly scalable, mobile and more secure Drupal solutions
- Enablement of internal development team through collaboration and co-development
DevOps for Continuous Integration and Delivery
- Technical solutions and simplification of governance for speed to market and delivery
- Value delivery via Acquia Cloud and Acquia Pipelines
- Automated builds, tests and deployments to facilitate continuous QA and UAT activities
- Acquia Lightning for accelerating the process of building a great authoring experience
Multi-Site (Brand) Support
- Acquia Cloud Site Factory for unification and standardization of content and security across multiple sites
- Creation and management of multiple brand sites through a single platform with reduced cost and time to market
- Development and execution of content personalization strategies
- Content model and architecture support with Drupal and Acquia Lift
DRUPAL AND ACQUIA
Drupal is a free, open source content management system that’s leading a digital transformation across industries. Drupal’s features include easy content authoring, reliable performance, excellent security, flexibility and modularity. Its tools help you build the versatile, structured content that dynamic web experiences need. In addition to Acquia’s service offerings, Acquia is the largest contributor of code to the Drupal open source project and demonstrates their commitment to the Drupal community with other non-code contributions.
Nerdery has been active in the Drupal and Acquia communities for many years. This supports the values, principles and development methodology to openly collaborate with these partners to deliver reliable, impactful solutions for our clients.
Ready to get started with Nerdery and Acquia services?
For six consecutive years, the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Web Content Management report identifies Acquia as a Leader in the industry.
As part of our ongoing partnership with a major pet food manufacturer, Nerdery utilized Acquia to streamline their large portfolio of brands on the web allowing them to manage all content through a single CMS (Drupal) in one codebase. With more than 70 websites across a range of brands containing hundreds of web pages in multiple codebases, content updates took four to six weeks advance notice, and code updates took months.
With Acquia hosting these sites, the client is able to work completely within the Drupal CMS to update content without development support and manage sites across North America, confident anything created will adhere to both brand and security standards. Utilizing Acquia Cloud Site Factory allows the client to revolutionize a months-long content updating process through a personalized content experience that can be tailored for each visitor. Additionally, using this platform gives our client the agency to quickly build new websites to capitalize on innovation or leverage current events effectively in product promotions.